Photo: Previous Fraud Prevetnion Workshop
Overview: To discuss cooperation and solutions to Loyalty Fraud, this Loyalty Fraud Prevention Workshop hosted with Engage People, Inc., will be held on the afternoon of Monday, June 18th, 2018. This closed-door discussion group is open to any airline, financial services, hotel, IT provider, retail or travel industry executive working in loyalty marketing and/or loyalty fraud prevention.
The objectives of this meeting included to:
• Discuss solutions to reduce loyalty fraud and how they may be applied in each participant's own company
• Equip loyalty programs with up-to-date information to fight loyalty fraud
• Provide attendees with relevant contacts to assist them with loyalty fraud issues
Registration is free, but register now to secure your place, as spaces are limited.
Registration & Check-in
Welcome Remarks, Introductions & Overview of Objectives
14:00 - 14:45:
The Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre and working with Law Enforcement to get & stop the Fraudsters
• Jessica Gunson, Acting Call Centre & Intake Unit Manager, Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre (CAFC)
Loyalty Fraud Trends: what are the trends in loyalty fraud we're seeing from around the globe
• Michael Smith, Co-Founder, Loyalty Fraud Prevention Association
• Christopher Staab, Co-Founder, Loyalty Fraud Prevention Association
Coffee Break & Networking
Account Take-overs: How to battle this menace!
Panel Discussion: Tales from the front lines in the fight against loyalty fraud
• Nick Boccone, VP Infrastructure & Security, Engage People Inc.
...other panelists to be announced
Offices of Engage People, Inc.
1380 Rodick Rd, Suite 300, Markham, Ontario, L3R 4G5
There is plenty of free parking at the venue. Google maps for directions can be found here:
Engage People (Engage) is a global leader in technology based marketing solutions that have a measurable and positive impact for our clients bottom lines. Our suite of redemption based solutions are at the forefront of payments and loyalty and allow for a frictionless and seamless redemption at point of sale (both online and in-store) with retailers for our clients customers. Our SaaS based loyalty marketing platform enables our clients to configure almost every element within the system on the fly and provides the ability to segment audiences and deliver meaningful and relevant campaigns and communication in minutes.
"Our mission is simple - to support the industry in its fight to reduce and eliminate Loyalty Fraud."