Photo: A previous fraud-related event
Overview: According to research undertaken by Ai and Cybersource, Loyalty Fraud is one of a number of growing challenges for loyalty program operators. Accordingly, this annual session, taking place on the afternoon of 17th January in Sydney CBD, aims to share best practice on how to combat the threat and stay ahead of the various types of fraudsters It is an open forum combining input and presentations from practictioners with practical solutions to help program operators address and prevent loyalty fraud.
The objectives of this meeting included to:
• Enable partcipates to help define what is, and what isn't loyalty fraud
• Impart how to fight account take overs - one of the faster growing challenges
• Share best practice from the front line
• Promote a permanent global body to support the loyalty industry with the information, resources and tools to fight fraud.
Companies which have participated previoiusly included: Accertify, AirAsiaBIG, Airline Information, Bangkok Airways, Cebu Pacific, Changi Airport Loyalty Program, Connexions Loyalty, CyberSource, EVA Airways, IATA, Japan Airlines, Loyalty Advantage, LoyaltyPlus, Malaysia Airlines, RFi Consulting, SAUDIA, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Thai Airways, Turkish Airlines and Visa.
Registration if free-of-charge, but spaces are limited. Register now to secure your place.
Registration & Check-in
Welcome Remarks, Introductions & Overview of Objectives
• Michael Smith, Managing Partner, Airline Information & Co-Founder, Loyalty Fraud Association
• Blockchain - everyone is talking about it - is it the solution to tracking and preventing fraud in loyalty?
• Account Take-over - how to detect & prevent the risk to your business and your customers
• How the Australian Federal Police is tackling Cybercrime (invited & to be confirmed)
Coffee Break & Networking
Group Roundtable on Loyalty Fraud Prevention: Defining what is and what isn't Loyalty Fraud - agreeing a working definition