Photo: Sharing at a previous Ai event. Join the discussions at the Fraud Working Group.
Overview: To discuss cooperation and solutions to Loyalty Fraud, the 5th complimentary Loyalty Fraud Prevention Working Group will be held on the afternoon of Wednesday 23rd of August in Singapore in advance of the Mega Event Asia-Pacfic Conference. This closed-door discussion group is open to any airline, financial services, retail or travel industry executive working in loyalty marketing and/or loyalty fraud prevention.
The objectives of this meeting included to:
• Discuss solutions to reduce loyalty fraud and how they may be applied in each participant's own company
• Equip loyalty programs with up-to-date information to fight loyalty fraud
• Discuss the merits of the new Loyalty Fraud Prevetnion Association
Registration is free, but register now to secure your place, as spaces are limited.
Registration & Check-in
Welcome Remarks, Introductions & Overview of Objectives
14:10 - 14:30:
Loyalty Fraud Overview & Fraud Survey Results: Latest Insights from the Cybersource Loyalty Fraud Report
• Michael Smith, Managing Partner, Ai & Co-Founder the Loyalty Fraud Prevention Association
Minimising your Exposure to Fraud and Delivering a Great Customer Experience
Preventing Account Takeover Fraud
Coffee Break & Networking
Group Roundtable on Loyalty Fraud Prevention: What defenses can be put in place?
Closing & Next Steps: What is the way forward to cooperating to fight Loyalty Fraud?
Photo: Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel in Singapore - venue of this meeting
Conference & Hotel Venue:
GRAND MERCURE ROXY HOTEL
50 East Coast Road, Roxy Square (Opposite Parkway Parade Shopping Centre)
Tel. +65 6344 8000
►A special rate for a Superior Room of $200 SGD++ (approx US$142 plus 10% Service Charge, plus 7% GST) is available for conference participants. Rate includes breakfast and Internet. A complimentary shuttle is available between the airport and the hotel. Other Group Rates vailable are: $220 SGD++ for a Deluxe Room; $265 SGD++ for an Executive Room.
When booking, please note that you must do the following:
1. Key in the "Customer Code": SCP434576
2. Key in the "Access Code ": AI397US738
3. Key in the “Destination”: 3610 (which is the Hotel’s code)
4. After which you will view the room rates offered specifically for this event – Airline Information (*Kindly note that you need to click on the “+ More Available Rates" tab to view the preferred rate for Airline Information).
Note: You may see other rates on promotion, which may be lowe, but please check the booking conditions – pre-paid, non-refundable, no cancellation allowed and sometimes excluding breakfast .
Photo: Sleeping Room at the Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel in Singapore
Photo: Singapore - Venue of Mega Event Asia-Pacific 2017
The Mega Event Asia-Pacific 2017 - 4th Annual Profitabilty Summit, to be held in Singapore from 23-25th August 2017, will combine two conferences in a single venue. Its two conference tracks will cover: 1) Loyalty & Co-Brand Cards; 2) Ancillary Revenue Generation & Merchandising - all with dedicated focus on key issues and challenges for the Asia-Pacific region. The theme for 2017 is "Bold Strategies for Growth Markets."
To find out more about this event, taking place on the two days following this meeting in the same hotel venue, click here to visit its website.