Photo: A previous fraud-related event
Overview: According to research undertaken by Ai and Cybersource, Loyalty Fraud is one of a number of growing challenges for loyalty program operators. Accordingly, this annual session, taking place on the afternoon of 17th January in Sydney CBD, aims to share best practice on how to combat the threat and stay ahead of the various types of fraudsters It is an open forum combining input and presentations from practictioners with practical solutions to help program operators address and prevent loyalty fraud.
The objectives of this meeting included to:
• Enable participants to help define what is, and what isn't loyalty fraud
• Impart how to fight account take overs - one of the faster growing challenges
• Share best practice from the front line
• Promote a permanent global body to support the loyalty industry with the information, resources and tools to fight fraud.
Companies which have participated previously included: Accertify, AirAsiaBIG, Airline Information, Bangkok Airways, Cebu Pacific, Changi Airport Loyalty Program, Connexions Loyalty, CyberSource, EVA Airways, IATA, Japan Airlines, Loyalty Advantage, LoyaltyPlus, Malaysia Airlines, RFi Consulting, SAUDIA, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Thai Airways, Turkish Airlines and Visa.
Registration if free-of-charge, but spaces are limited. Register now to secure your place.
Registration & Check-in
Welcome Remarks, Introductions & Overview of Objectives
• David Ojerholm, Director - Consulting, The Initiatives Group
Updating your Loyalty Program Structure: Everything you need to ask your IT colleagues before implementation!
• Raymond Simpson, Regional Director Asia-Pacific, Foregenix
Loyalty Fraud Trends - what's happening worldwide
• Renee Tu, Senior Risk Analyst, ACI Worldwide
Account Take-over - how to detect & prevent the risk to your business and your customers
• Anthony Giannoccaro, Sales Leader -Australia & New Zealand, InAuth
Is Your Loyalty Program Safe?
• Christian Jimenez, Sr Managed Risk Analyst, CyberSource Global Services
Coffee Break & Networking
Group Roundtable on Loyalty Fraud Prevention: Defining what is and what isn't Loyalty Fraud - agreeing a working definition
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we have had to make a last minute change to the venue for the 2018 APAC Loyalty Fraud Prevention Meeting. Accertify/American Express has very kindly provided a meeting room for the new venue which is:
Offices of American Express/Accertify
12 Shelley Street
New South Wales, Australia
These are a change of premises from the previous venue at the Intiatives Group. Please note that the event will now be starting at 3pm.
For a link to Google Maps to find the venue please click here