Photo: Sharing at a previous Ai event. Join the discussions at the Fraud Working Group.
Overview: To discuss cooperation and solutions to preventing Loyalty Fraud, the 5th annual complimentary Loyalty Fraud Prevention Working Group Asia-Pacific was held on the afternoon of Thursday, 19th of February, in Sydney central business district. This closed-door discussion group was open to any airline, financial services, retail or travel industry executive working in loyalty marketing and/or loyalty fraud prevention.
The objectives of this meeting included to:
• Discuss solutions to reduce loyalty fraud and how they may be applied in each participant's own company
• Equip loyalty programs with up-to-date information to fight loyalty fraud
• Discuss the merits of the new Loyalty Fraud Prevetnion Association
Companies that participated included: Accertify, ACI Worldwide, Ai, American Express, CBA, Coles, The Initiatives Group, MasterCard, Qantas, Turkish Airlines, Woolworths, and Virgin Australia.
Registration & Check-in
Welcome Remarks, Introductions & Overview of Objectives
• Lance Blockely, Managing Director, The Initiatives Group
14:10 - 14:30:
Loyalty Fraud Overview & Fraud Survey Results: Latest Insights from the Cybersource Loyalty Fraud Report
• Michael Smith, Managing Partner, Ai & Co-Founder the Loyalty Fraud Prevention Association
Minimising your Exposure to Fraud and Delivering a Great Customer Experience
• Gary Kemper, New Business Developer – eCommerce, ACI Worldwide
Preventing Account Takeover Fraud
• Ben Laurie, Strategic Aquisitions Manager, Accertify
Coffee Break & Networking sponsored by The Initiatives Group
Group Roundtable on Loyalty Fraud Prevention: What defenses can be put in place?
Closing & Next Steps: What is the way forward to cooperating to fight Loyalty Fraud?