Photo: A previous fraud-related event organised by LFPA
Overview: As merchants work to reduce credit card fraud, it is driving fraud to an additional channel - the Loyalty Program. So, this complimentary Loyalty Fraud Prevention Discussion Group was held to discuss solutions to this growing issue. This closed-door discussion group was open to any airline, financial services, retail or travel industry executive working in loyalty marketing and/or loyalty fraud prevention. This meeting was held in advance of the launch of the Loyalty Fraud Prevention Association.
The objectives of this meeting included to:
• Discuss solutions to reduce loyalty fraud.
• Equip loyalty programs with up-to-date information to fight loyalty fraud.
• Promote a permanent global body to support the loyalty industry with the information, resources and tools to fight fraud.
Companies which participated included: Accertify, AirAsiaBIG, Airline Information, Bangkok Airways, Cebu Pacific, Changi Airport Loyalty Program, Connexions Loyalty, CyberSource, EVA Airways, IATA, Japan Airlines, Loyalty Advantage, LoyaltyPlus, Malaysia Airlines, RFi Consulting, SAUDIA, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Thai Airways, Turkish Airlines and Visa.
Registration & Check-in
Welcome Remarks, Introductions & Overview of Objectives
• Michael Smith, Managing Partner, Airline Information & Co-Founder, Loyalty Fraud Association
Open Discussion: What types of Loyalty Fraud are participants seeing in their companies?
Coffee Break & Networking
Group Roundtable on Loyalty Fraud Prevention: What defenses can be put in place?
Closing & Next Steps: What is the way forward to cooperating to fight Loyalty Fraud?
Photo: Kuala Lumpur - Venue of Mega Event Asia-Pacific 2016
The Mega Event Asia-Pacific 2016 - 3rd Annual Profitabilty Summit, organised by Airline Information, combined two conferences in a single venue, focused on driving airline & travel industry profitablity from Ancillary Revenue & Loyalty Programs. Its two conference tracks covered: 1) FFP & Frequent Guest Loyalty (including travel co-branded cards) and 2) Ancillary Revenue Generation & Merchandising - both with a dedicated focus on key issues and challenges for the Asia-Pacific region. Scroll down this page to see the hot topics covered by the 2016 agenda or click here to visit the complete conference website to access its PowerPoint presentations.
MEGA EVENT APAC 2016 AGENDA HOT TOPICS: THE PROFITABILITY SUMMIT
• Pre-Event Merchandising MasterClass (22 August)
• Pre-Event Loyalty Fraud Prevention Discussion Group (22 August)
• NDC & Beyond: IATA's NDC isn't the only game in town to drive Merchandising & Ancillary Revenue
• Which Ancillary Products? from fare families to ground transport, which can you and should you sell?
• Apps, Wearables & Tablets: and how to deliver revenues, engagement & Loyalty
• Coalition Loyalty: moving beyond airline & travel partners to new levels of revenue & engagement
• Delivering Personalisation? what does your company need to do?
• Merchandising: What are the latest techniques to drive more revenues?
• Co-Brand & Loyalty: Is a loyalty program the only key to co-brand card success?
• The Mobile Wallet: and ancillary revenues, customer loyalty & co-brand cards
• Travel Co-Branded Cards: does your company really need one?